Ok folks, the time has arrived. Customers in one of the initial launch countries can now order the iPad Air through Apple’s web store. As promised, the company began accepting online orders for the tablet around midnight this morning.
Remember that the iPad has been completely redesigned this year. It’s lighter, thinner, and has smaller bezels than its predecessor. It’s also received a significant boost in performance thanks to Apple’s all-new 64-bit A7 processor…
If you are having trouble accessing Apple’s website, keep in mind that you can also order the new iPad via the Apple Store app (which you can download here). It usually holds up better than the web portal in times of high volume traffic.
Those not wanting to order online can head to their local Apple Store, Best Buy or other retailer around 8am local time. You can go stand in line before that if you’d like, but it sounds like there is going to be plenty of stock on hand.
For more info on the iPad Air, see:
- Some Apple Stores said to be holding back iPad Air stock for in-store pickup
- Retailers begin receiving large iPad Air shipments ahead of Friday launch
- iPad Air graphics rated up to 70% faster than iPad 4
- Initial iPad Air benchmarks show 90% performance increase
- iPad Air reviews are in…
- Walmart to start selling 16GB Wi-Fi iPad Air with $20 discount on November 1
- T-Mobile to sell 16GB iPads with no downpayment
- Everything you need to know about today’s iPad event
So, have you ordered your iPad Air yet?